- John B. Mitchell, Sr, P.E., Owner & Chairman of the Board has 50 plus years of experience in heavy construction.
- John B. Mitchell, Jr., President, has over 33 years of construction experience.
- John M. Quantz, Vice President, Project Engineer, has a BSCE from VPI & SU (1995) with 30 years construction experience including 26 years in construction engineering.
- Michael W. Jeffries, Project Engineer, has a BSCE from Virginia Military Institute (1991) with 19 years industrial and process engineering experience and 9 years land surveying and construction experience.
- Russell L. Hughes, Project Manager, with 27 years of management experience in Industrial Construction Management and extensive experience at the Covington MeadWestvaco Plant.
- Carleton Rowan, Safety Supervisor, has 20 plus years of environmental research, analyses and protection experience.
- Ricki Higgins, Field Engineering Technician, has 20 years of industrial construction experience, land surveying experience and 13 years of construction layout experience.
In addition to the aforementioned management staff, Hammond-Mitchell, Inc. employs more than 60 people including a full staff of veteran field managers.